Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ck got his spec hee^^

todae sch reopen hee^^
first 3 period cleaning time lorx..
hahahas..
after tat go thru eng,math,bio,ss,chem paper...
hahahas..
ii pass my eng,chinese & combine science..
whoo~~
can promote liao hee^^
HOPE SO BAH....
todae got the dunno wat fire drill..
wth..
weather so hot..
sch not on fire we on fire liao la..
hahahas..
then at 12.55 got the dunno wat celebration of deepavaili & hari raya lorx..
till 2 siianz...
then ck pang seh me again!!!!

cox he nv msg me & just go alvin hse..
humpf~!!
hahahas..
after tat everything finish went to c mr kung..
siianz..
kena scared by him sia..
fought wif celest tat day then is the first time he tell me suspension 2 days..
ii was lyk shock lorx..
but lucky is oni 2 hrs detention tmr..
ahhahas..
thx mr kung hee^^

then after tat went to meet charmaine then went to alvin hse..
daddy came to fetch her at 4.30 then after tat me & ck slpt till abt 6 plus woke up take bus to gwc ate fish & co.
after tat took bus home..
on the way ck go get his spec..
whoo~
his spec damn nice..
shld took photo let euu peeps c
ii took it some wif me zilian-in so ii shldnt post tat if not ppl start sayin me act cute liao-.-''
hahahas...
then he wore le damn cute lorx...
hahahas...
look lyk some professional lyk tat ahhahas...

after tat he accompany me home..
then he took bus home le...
hee^^

dear iiloveyou..
hhahahhaaa..
4eva..
muackz...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment