Sunday, December 16, 2007

HELP!!!!!!!!!i'm gonna driven crazy soon....by my holiday hw....

i'm sure ii will be crazy soon...
cox of my holiday hw...
haiz...
ii hate this type of hw lorx...
cox ii dun read newspaper plus once ii touch or read things wif lots of word...
ii will go zzzz or crazy...
now sch wan me to do a newspaper report!!!!
its obvious to call me go die wat.....
haiz..
but no choice la..
if nxt yr end teacher is derick tan then ii die le..
so ke lian sia me...
need to find 6 article & highlight 6-10 words tat ii dunno & find the words in a dictionary for each article...
OMG....
each article leh....
ii was lyk freakin long nv check dictionary le lorx...
ii dunno how am ii gonna complete the hw sia...
but ii was hopin for sch to reopen soon so ii can c preston kor they all lorx...
i'm damn missin them lorx..
haiz...
so in order to go sch happily die die mux finish la...
so ii just have to finish them a little by little bah ii think or else go sch then do lorx..
the easiest la...
hahahas....
now ii hack care my hw &....
GO WATCH TV....
MWAHAHAHAAS....

No comments:

Post a Comment