Friday, June 27, 2008

todae was a tiring & fun day...

todae have sjab..
hahahas...
was damn tiring lorx..
& todae nearly late lorx...
hee^^

but was fun...
hahhahas..
cox we had water bomb fight...
& slackin footdrills..
hee^^

wasn't suppose to be wet de..
todae..
while playin water bomb fight
ii went to the toilet to have my bottle refill as my bombs are used up..
then oenry go on the tap too big & it spray at me & some of my juniors lorx..
argh...
& tat was when ii was wet!!!!!

then ii there thinkin since ii was wet might as well..
play lyk mad & be wet lorx..
hahahas..
so in the end all sjab ppl in gess was playing lyk mad...
hhahas..
went to splash sir hakim & mdm wan teng & mdm jasmine
hhahahs....
& was playin in front of the ncc who are having a parade...
hee^^
then was shouting & screamin at top of my voice till my throat abit sore now..
hahahahs...
& competein cheers wif ncc lorx..
was fun todae..
as todae was the last trainin of the intake '05 takin us..
from nxt week on..
it will be intake '06 tats takin over le...
:(
was kinda sad that they pass out lorx..
cox wif them was realli damn lotz of fun...
quite miss them la..

& when can ii noe my ANCO result!!!!!!
ii fail or pass??
haiz..
sad...
hope ii can pass bah...

he todae nv come sch lorx..
haiz..
sad...
nv c him todae...
argh.....
miss him alot la..
& ii wanna tok to him lorx..
but ii dun dare..
ii dunno wat am ii afraid of man...
argh....
i'm so shi bai la..
haiz..
hope he dun avoid me or wat....
I LOVE YOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment