Thursday, July 24, 2008

Walk In The Rain<3

HAahahas...
nth special todae...
have chinese class test todae...
was damn slpy la...
hahahahs...
then after tat recess...
was about to end le..
then suddenly gordon tell me tat the dentist wan me to go ferr dental lorx..
ii was lyk thinkin...
after recess was math...
ahhhh...
have to miss the lesson lorx...then was there siianz la..
reach the dental bus..
saw arthur was inside too=.='''
hahahas..
wait ferr his turn to finish then my turn lorx..
hahahs...
when ii reach class ferr the 2nd period of math ii actually fell aslp lorx....
haiz...
but lucky ii noe how to do la..hee^^

then after sch..
went to chinese garden...
walk till half
it started to rain heavily...
maybe is my singing sux tats y the sky rains la..
hahahas..
then walk & run in the rain..
was quite fun then...
hee^^

now damn tired la...
just so sleepy lorx..
tmr gonna wake up early lorx..
go ferr cross country...

stupid goh chuan hwee...
euu idiot...
wan my FBT shorts??
nxt life man...
no...
euu will nv get it...
euu wan it can...
pay me $21 plus the school shorts euu wan me to buy....
if dun wan pay then just shut up man....
ii nv bother euu...
euu dun come meddle wif me....
ii tuesday worn my pe short wat euu wan me to do??
dun wash??
or wat...
ii oni got 1 pe shorts wat can euu do??
unreasonable sia euu...

No comments:

Post a Comment