Monday, December 22, 2008

julie faster heal!!!

woke up at 10 plus..
bathed & called charmaine..

but nobody picked up..

then 10.35 called she say 11 then go yolanda hse.

so i say when she go call me but i waited till 12?
no call & i msg her,

she was on the way ._.

then went out.
boardin the bus,
realise wallet on my bed so no choice went back take lorx..

then took 10 from dad,

then cabbed to yolanda hse,

then cabbed to julie hse.

to c julie.
she fractured her right leg :(
then played & ate ma.
.
then took foto wif yolanda & julie


me & julie :D


me & julie :D again

her casted leg :(

faster heal..

julie makin her hair hahahs (:

me & yolanda

me & julie :D again

mac tat we ate^^


cabbed to PS.
played bunk till 5 plus..
then mrted to yishun & cabbed to charmaine hse.
have been cabbing the whole day lorx ^^
hahahahas..
then watched hana kimi then 8.30 left charmaine hse..
cabbed back to yolanda hse then from there i took bus home..
reach home at abt 10 plus or 9 plus??

No comments:

Post a Comment