Thursday, February 05, 2009

4 feb o9 iloveyou <3

had sch ytd..
damn siianz..
art lesson went to facebook..
play..
then mr sim CONTROL my comp...
then he returned and i went to play pet society...
then he control my comp again..
he go and buy lotta stuff and from 5000++
became 125 lorx...
my money...
T_T
the money i save till veri xin ku wan leh...
:'(
ahhhhhhhh...
MY MONEY :'(


then sianzation..
sms-in brighid...
hee^^
<3
then after sch..
went to meet him at town..
then went paragon bought his shirt then jalan to far east to eat ice :D
after tat to wisma to jalan abit..
after tat walk to take bus home..
in the end accompany him to BM interchange to take 153 intended to go home..
but thx to him i cant get off the bus...
his shirt in my bag..
then when i return him,
the bus move and accompany him back to tpy ..
wanted to meet rid de..
but in the end he got vocal practice..
so nv meet him..
haiz..

then after tat at abt 8 plus..
brighid <3>
while he go play lan...
hahahs..
reach home at 9.15pm ate and bathe then sit infront of my comp and play...
till he called me and ask me to call him pei him chat..
he has been suan-ing me the whole day lorx ><>
he still say wat?!
nan ren bu huai nv ren bu ai lorx...
wth la..

then was lyk while waiting for him to bathe finish..
fall aslp lorx..
then he called me..
i damn blur la..
hahas..
then sms him till i doze off again..
ps hee^^
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment