Friday, July 03, 2009

o.o

hahahs..
omg..
how long have i been mia-ing??
hahahs...
okay..
time to blog..
i have spend about 700++ on shoes,clothes,food,cap and shopping..
hahahs..
on the first day of my payday i spend 157 on shoe,skinnies,Nf short,cap hahahs...
then blablabla..
then on this wed.
i went to bugis and bought mynew boots :D hahahas...
damn happy lo..
hahahs...
then lyk tat shop shop shop..
use use use...
nets nets nets..
i now left $33 in my bank..
-.-'''
omg..
how am i goin to pass my days after till teng's bday??
*shake head*
haiz..
hahahahs...
but nvm la..
i can still afford...
spend wisely can le..
and now..
im just waiting for my doggy bank and my 2nd pay come tats all..
hahahs..
and i gonna buy disc...

qiang bian zhi zhong ji san guo...
wait for me...
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment