Monday, November 02, 2009

sianz...

omg...
have been downing money...
:(
my pay..
90++
now left wif 3++
haiz...
used my pay on eating,paying my downed money..
and i bought 2 necklace at mini-bits one for me and one for my mum...

ytd downed $35..
:'(
then after tat everything waited for teng wif jasper and wen jie..
went to eat at mac..
and cabbed home..
hahahs...
thx jasper for the ticket <3
hahahas...

then today..
emptied my bank account..
and printed 3 photos out..
hahas..
stick at our locker :P
work from 5-11
then now waiting for nigel to go chalet and party ^.^
downed $10 today...
wah i can die straight...
:(
wats wrong actually..
i dunno lo..
everything was correct for today...
and today not much patrons lo..
how can i down $10...
damn it lo..
haiz...
cry le la..
now left $20 for the month :(
how sia..
no money le..
im broke...
:'(
just hope the pay day come ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment