Monday, July 25, 2011

Dun put any expectation when you won't get any you expect

I remember telling myself not to have any expectation into this..
but why do I still hope to have any expectation from you??
What you gave me yesteday was enough more that you did last time and it was more than enough..
why am I still not contentEd??
What do I still want from you??
A yes for the question??
I wanted that answer but I know the answer will never come out from your mouth and it will never will..
Me and you will just be stuck in these gray section and not a yes or a no..
I know this is the best for the both of us..
But....
I just wanna definite answer but I dun want to know the answer as it will destroy what we have now..
I'm just gonna tell myself from now on is to not to have any hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment