Friday, September 16, 2011

first post to you. my ♥

feeling so scared..
i just keep thinking you might leave me anytime.
wanna be with you 24/7 but i know i cant as you and me got our life..
and most importantly is because you needa go NS..
if i ever be with you all day and night,
what will happen to me after you go into NS??

seeing ur tweet today make me so sad and scared.
im afraid if you did any changes, you would leave me..
not because i got no confidence in you,
but is because i got no confidence in myself to keep you by my side.

it's been so long after "him" who i scared of losing sooooo much..
also the one which i will think about "our" future..
hoping to last long long and the last and only one for my rest of my life..

im yearning to spend my time with you..
im so excited about 29th each month..

my dear precious babyboy!!~
i love you
i miss you
i like you 
and last but not least,
i wanna be with you for my rest of the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment