Friday, April 13, 2012

01042012

I love you baby for who you are, the one that make me laugh, the one that make me go laughing like nobody business, the one that cares for me, the one that worries for me, the one that dote me, the one that loves me a lot. 

Don't think too much alright baby? you are the best among the best. the only one that treat me the best. fetching me from work, buying lunch for me, scared that i'm hungry and gave me allowance for my meals, always worrying for me, loving me, missing me and always there for me being my pillow.

Though we know each other not long, but i've already let that person go. right now, you are the only one in my heart. without you, i don't think i can get back to normal so quickly. don't think too much alright? all those are the past. most important is now and future which includes you and also my dearest brothers and sisters.

Baby, i shouldn't force you into my FB de. if you nv go in, things wouldn't have get into your mind and started running again. i should have take your feeling into consideration. 
sorry baby....
im sorry..
im sorry..
im sorry..
im sorry..
im sorry..
im sorry..

you are what i wanted now and in the future. 
one and only. 
forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment