Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ridhwan was in!!!!


me and ridhwan

yay!!!
ytd ridhwan was in...
even though he had some mistake but,
he tried his best.
he improved alot on his prononciation le..
hee^^

he was the best la..
went ytd and had a sore throat ytd shouted too much...
went to vivian hse at 3 plus..
then at 5 plus 6 went to take bus but the bus tat teng they are in went off..
& thx to viv's mum she fetched us over there..

THX AUNTY :D

then ytd was alot more ppl than the first round..
which was lyk WOW!!!!

hahahs...

waited for the css 3 ppl till 12 plus..

dad come fetch us home..


took alot of photos wif them la..
lyk ai jia,jarod,ridhwan,joselin,benita,adrian and i think afew more bah..
hahahs

me and hui shi

me and ai jia

me and jarod

me and ms mo
me and benita
me and momo

banner that i made for ridhwan

me and benita(blur)

me and adrian
me and joselin

No comments:

Post a Comment