Sunday, January 04, 2009

School starts le :( and CSS is starting :D

School start le :(
Sian la..
Form teacher: Wong Meng Kit
Buddy form : Ms Thng
Sec 4/5 : Mr Kung

Meet teng at BM mac at 6 am
Then went in eat breakfast
After tat went to sch then on the way teng dirty her clothes and went petrol station to clean up
After tat rush to sch
Saw the sec 3s this yr and I was lyk not used seeing them in long pants??
Then I keep laughing lor
Saw alvin and ck damn funny lor
Hahas..

Then Amber cove changed alot lor
Got mirror somemore hee^^
Then boring lesson and I will skip la..
after sch went vivo bought a foolscape paper
And ate kimchi noodle at food republic
Then took 855 home slpt on the way
Was damn sleepy la...

Reach home mop the floor and watch miss no good till fell asleep
Then wake up and waited for bang bang tang show then my grandma was lyk nagging say wat:
"still dun bathe or go buy food eat ah??"
Then I go cook maggie mee wif Japanese sardine
Then she say smell so fishy ...
LOL la..
then I was using msn via my phone then she say tmrl no sch ah??
Then I say tmrl Saturday no sch then she say I tot Saturday got cca then I say my wan dun have
She so naggy la...

But no choice,
Who make her my grandma
Haiz...
*shake head*


Tmrl sch starting again...
And my comp finally someone come fixed liao hahas...
hope by tmrl I can use my comp and play audition
I haven't been pei-Ing my audi cpl play for this 1 week lorx
And I have to use iPod to blog and online
Sian...

No comments:

Post a Comment