Thursday, April 23, 2009

oral~

had oral todae...
was damn scared sia...
the picture look so plain and i dunno wat to say lorx..
haiz...
then while waiting for my turn..
i actually FALL ASLP hahahs..
pro right?!
hehe^^

then after tat went to tiong...
pei teng buy food for her mum and then took bus home...
todae sch had COC and hahas..
congratz to all incoming leaders :)
must jiayou!!

ytd i made my ez-link card le...
yay!!
means i can anyhow run le...
whoohuu~~
hurray!!!!
freedom are back..
hahahas..

but to the person tat took my wallet..
you better return my wallet...
put urself in my shoe...
wat if ur wallet was stolen or drop..
and you have no ez link card and you lose everything important to you..
how will you feel??
pls be considerate...
and sch have been teaching us to have intergrity..
so if you have or took my wallet pls return!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment