Wednesday, May 20, 2009

omg..help!!!

omg...
i oni pass 1 subject which was chinese..
my eng just need another 0.2 to pass lorx..
i got 49.8/100
why cant they just help me round up ><
haiz..
now already mid year...
and i fail all my subjects...
wat can i do??
how can i do??
i just cant get all the things into my head..
how how how??
omg..
if can i really dun wanna go ITE i wanna go poly!!!
but seems tat my brain just dun wanna let me go poly..
after ITE maybe i have to give up the choice of goin taiwan for further study...
haiz...

my life ahead is in a black and white state and is blur..
im not clear abt wat am i studying and where shld i go in the future..
who can help me..
im stressing for N's and O's..
HELP!!!
can i just dun study??
or if i continue study who can help me??
i dun need sacastic teachers..
i just need teachers tat can help me...
haiz..
hope i can get all things into my head before prelim's and N's and O's if i pass my N's
i needed someone who can access me in study..

No comments:

Post a Comment