Saturday, August 01, 2009

ipod shuffle~

i bought my first apple product ipod shuffle on thursday (:
hahas..
during pe when i was changing my phone dropped into the water -.-'''
damn it...
then now..
my precious phone will keep switch off lorx...
T.T
then because of tat i got the excuse to buy a ipod shuffle :D
because no music i will die..
hahahs..
so i go buy..
it cause me $128 sia..
*hartt pain*

and i hads N lvl oral...
and i was so nervous..
keep stubble( dunno if spell correct)..
haiz..
then after tat went for SSB...
then went subway wif vanten
hahahs..
damn long we vantenjo nv go out le :P
then after tat went to wisma to have my phone fix..
but in the end i went home to let it dry first and see how..
then ytd whoo...
i can be used..
but it will auto switch off 5 min can switch off 2-3 times..
*cry*
omg..
then dad ask me go send it for service..
just hope my bro will help me lo..
hahahs...

then todae went back sch for art...
then went out wif amanda ho and poon..
went to bugis for swensen..
then took neoprint..
then bought a wallet...
and then went to vivo...
after tat meet jack (:
then bought starbuck..
iced vallina latte
after tat went to shop round and slack around...
i bought a handphone cum wallet pouch at mini-toon...
hahahs..

No comments:

Post a Comment