Tuesday, January 15, 2008

haiz...y am ii so foolish...

todae aft sch went to bukit merah & have lunch wif lok yi,yu ting,steph & teng
then eat till half my junior tell me tat he qort stead le...
tat time my hartt breaks again....
ii dunno y just break into millions millions of pieces...
but then she tell me he veri happy & they look veri tian mi..
then ii jiu fang xin le..
hahahs..
cox he happy then i'm glad cox ii dun wan to c him sad just want to c him happy...
if he happy & i'm sad it worth it..
its realli worth it la..
ii doesnt matter..
cox i'm just a nobody, a failure so i'm nevermind de...
hahas..
just hope he last long..
& just hope ii can 4get him veri soon & waitin ferr my true love,my bai ma wang zi to appear can le...
hahahs..
aft tat then jason & jon come find us then went to jason hse to have spagetthi
hahahs...
our chef jason cook for us hahas..
then when he was preparin bring his dog lucky or lappy down for a walk ahahs..
his damn cute lorx...
hee^^
then abt 5 plus went home wif steph & yu ting

No comments:

Post a Comment