Friday, January 11, 2008

siianz.....such a nice last day of weekday was destroy by grandma...

haiz...
so siianz sia...
so mani hw & all is ii half noe half dunno de so headache lorx..
plus lotz of stress too...
classmates keep ask me to help them print timetable which is nort my duty
but then 1 of them yet say is my responsibility & i'm irresposible omg
teacher oso nv call me go print for the whole class when did it become my responsibility??
just dun understand her lorx...
keep askin & askin i'm gonna be mad 1 day!!!
haiz..
becox of this matter ii was bein ask & ii explain till ii was tired & stress up wif hw,the position of mine & abt relationship...
lol..
just oni showed temper & was being called a gangster?
is this logic??
ii cant believe it lorx...
haiz...
then ytd ii was being stress by my art lesson....
ii cant draw out the recorder...
then ii was thinkin y am ii so useless...
y cant ii do everything properly??
ii cant do math,ii cant do art & ii cant handle relationship well & was keep on being cheated wat else can ii do??
ii was blamin myself for being useless...
then blamin blamin ii started cryin then ii dun wan any ppl noe so ii tell cher ii go toilet...
but in fact ii goin out so ii can calm down....
haiz..
i'm just a failure...
a total failure...
wat am ii in this world for might as well ii die or y am ii being born wif such a failure life??
y?y?y?y?y?y?y?y?y?y?y?
ii dun understand....
& todae suppose tat ii can have a good rest w/o any disturb or wateva
my grandma come up & stay just becox she tmrl is goin out wif her frends....
& when she aw me she started naggin naggin lorx...
haiz...
then when she reach my hse naggin started again...
just dunno y she lyk naggin so much lorx..
& nag nbm wah is damn loud lorx her voice...
haiz...
then just now when takin nap @ mum's bed she start shakin the boster tat ii was slpin on & keep askin me to wake up askin me y am ii slpin there...
omg...
just fell aslp & was bein disturb by her ii gonna faint le lorx..
haiz...
then finally good thing have came
tmrl....
i'm gonna have a haircut by cousin which work @ kimage at raffles place de acarde buildin hahas.......
yea...
hope my hair can be straighten by then...
hahahs...
nth much more le...
hahahs...
ii'll post as soon as possible if ii have the time or if ii remember bah...
hee^^

No comments:

Post a Comment