Friday, January 04, 2008

its all over^^

finally its all over...
hahhs..
the sec 1 orientation is all over...
so tired lorx...
hahas...
but worth it la..
quite happy....
leg damn pain lorx...
omg footdrill comp on september...
sir lee is sendin the sec 2's & 3's to compete...
& mux get first in the whole zone...
omg gonna die le la....
ii think ii fallen for him again...
die le...
how am ii gonna get out of this mess??
ii need help!!!!
cox ii dun wanna my hartt to have a place for him...
ii alrdy said tat ii wanna 4get him but y am ii still lurbin him??
ii just dun understand myself...
wat so good abt him??
just so in love wif him....
ii just hate myself...
ii wanna FORGET him....
hahas...
cant slp yet cox ii wanna watch goong repeat on channel u ltr hahahs...
mux hang on cant fall aslp...
hope ii lose weight sucessful as ii keep skippin my meals...
so nort to exceed weight of 40kg
then no nid go taf club hahahas.....
hope ii can lose la..
hhahas..
cox tat my way of losin weight la..
even though is unhealthy for me la...
but no choice ii am a person who cant stop once ii started eatin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment