Monday, April 21, 2008

got my Nric today hee^^

hahahs...
yea...
finally got my Nric today but in a way tat ii hate most...
gettin it in front of the whole sch...
siianz...
the foto look so pale man...
haiz....
look lyk vampire sia....
then was scared , embarrassed & leg was tremblin when ii walk out to get my Nric from the giam la...
then a rumour starter....
there 'aiya'....
wah make me more embarrasses lorx...
tat fucker man....
hee^^
then lotz of stress sia...
got alot of chinese compo & ii need to count the survey who how mani choose how mani...
siianz...
then lucky he msg me & ii was energize again..
cox of his sms...
hee^^
& got my oral result...
hahahs...
quite good la...
got 28/40 hee^^
lucky can pass sia...
or not ii die le...
no neo print ferr me]:
siianz la...
todae cant get to c him lotz...
then todae ii give him a mornin call hee^^
& went to mac ferr breakfast..
outside mac..
saw qian hui & shahidah & teng too...
then went in take a sit...
not long after steph came & then is yu ting...
after tat went to interchange to take bus to sch..
then bus-ed 16 drop at tiong park tat bus stop & walk tp sch....

No comments:

Post a Comment