Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my comp...

haiz...
my comp was going to make me go crazy man...
the monitor got abit of prob then it keep flashin lorx..
haiz.....
keep blackin out & makin me to keep puttin it to stand by mode & on back again
& tat cause me to on9 & off9 on my msn....
arhhhhhhh
goin to be mad soon..
hahahs...
& hope my comp will get fixed soon[:
but todae my comp was veri guai lorx...
it nv flash sia...
dunno will it flash at nitez....
hmmm~~
ii wonder man....
hope will not la..
hahahs..
todae went to tiong kopitiam wif teng,yu ting & steph
then me & teng went buy sweet talk...
hahhas...
then ii dunno y ii split the water at teng & yu ting...
& ii was drinkin honey red tea...
hahahs..
then guess wat steph did to me?
she spilt the mini pearl onto my clothes hahahs...
the 4 of us was laughin lyk mad man....
sry teng & yu ting...
hee^^
so ii can watch movie hee^^
k la..
ii go watch movie le...
hahahs...
bless my comp wont flash bah^_^
bb[:
will try postin everyday de....

No comments:

Post a Comment