Wednesday, August 20, 2008

random bloggy:)

hahahs...
so boring lorx..
now in school
havin art lesson...
argh....
siianz sia...
have no idea ferr my logo design lorx...
hee^^
damn siianz...
anybody have any idea??
ii havin a blank mind now lorx...
haiz...

cant copy existing logo...
no new idea...
argh...
siianz...

ytd have cca..
saw him lorx..
my mood spoil sia:(
haiz..
suay..
done 40plus 50 pumpin..
x.x
siianz..
after cca...
find galvin sweety at the arena
then play wif choon kiat they all lorx..
stupid choon kiat...
go hit and mess my hair & hit my head!!!!!
after tat went to take mrt
took to boon lay cox he dun let me drop down the train
so ii dun let him oso lorx..
so we accompany rashid...
dunno how to spell la..
hahahs..
then from boon lay took back to buono vista lorxx...
hee^^
reach home at abt 8 bah....

No comments:

Post a Comment