Friday, August 29, 2008

random stuffs...

first of all...
happy teachers' day..
hee^^
hahahs..
in the mornin went meet teng @ bm mac..
but we both dun wan eat so walk to sch...
saw 3 cockroaches..
eeee...
1 died,1 half died & 1 alive..
argh...
scared me till ii needa look at the floor when walkin..
hahahas..
after tat reach sch at abt 6.30 or so..
hahahs...
after tat pig pig came..
put my clothes in his bag..
he bully me..
ask me to carry his bag worx..
:( poor thing rite me..
hahahas..
after tat was aces day program..
took some photos of the sec 4s/5s
then went to took some of the sec 1s/2s/3s
hahahas..
after tat chee wei came down take camera & ii stay wif pig pig till aces day program over..
hee^^
then went to amber cove..
slept awhile..
then wake up took some photo then went to hall ferr the celebration..
took some photo again & chee wei take over me..
then ii went to sit wif pig pig..
hee^^
was wif him ferr almost the whole day <3
after tat went back class for dedication..
after tat went to comp lab to submit my art lorx..
after half to 1 hr..
pig pig come find me take his bag & his clothes lorx..
hee^^
then he went off first cox ii still got stuff haven complete..
so left rashid & andy waiting ferr me..
sry ferr the waiting..
hee^^
then accompany teng go take bus then 4get my report slip in comp lab so rush back & take..
thx wordina ferr openin the gate ferr me^^ after tat rush up get le..
run back down to tiong to get my ez link card...
ahahas..
after tat take bus 63 to gesps my pri sch..
saw damn lot of ppl..
jian ming,keith,jia sheng,adrian,wee leng,gilynna,li liang....
bla bla bla..
cant count la..
hahahs..
& mdm ami is back..
whoo~~
hee^^
cox ii last yr nv go back so ii dunno till this yr then ii noe..
hahahs..
after tat went home change my shoe & tied up my hair after tat went to meet pig pig..
hahahs..
then went to bugis..
bought another black skinny wan ferr work..
haiz..
hahahs.. then after abit of jalan jalan..
went to bugis junction walk walk..
then went to food junction eat..
hahahs..
there was damn cold lorx..
brrr~~
after tat mrt to hougang mall meet boon they all lorx..
hahahs...
nearly get lost:$ hahahas...
then at there till 8 plus..
was damn tired lorx..
on the way to hougang ii slept..
then on the way to hougang mall..
pig pig slept..
on the train..
both of us slept hahahs..
ii slept on his stomach..
hee^^
which got "firework" lorx..
hee^^
reach home at about 9 plus bah..
hee^^
was fun todae..
some random pics la..






i love you<3
last long~!
25/o8/o8
muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment