Wednesday, August 06, 2008

SUX DAY & HAPPY DAY!!!

todae was such a fcukin day la...
after recess...
damn it..

(some edit to this post)

almost the whole class throwin paper ball at me...
& 2 math txtbk hit my backbone...
& ii have not yet recover fully from my fall during my inline skating
then after tat too angry get out of class...
remembered ii 4get my badminton at the classroom went back find
in the end ii cant find my badminton racket..
it was in the galz toilet dustbin & was being folded into half...
steph..
sry..ii dun mean to diao euu..
ii just saw someone ii dun lyk from tat direction...
ii was damn disappointed wif the class..
it hurt me alot..
:'(

the happy thing is...
todae after sch...
went ferr the ndp rehearsal...
hahahas...
disturb ducky,lao da,lao er,mun mun & ah lang...
hahahahs...
gratz...got GSA gold & silver...
hee^^
then after tat was havin fun lorx...
thx xin yu,geno,swee hong,ting xin,hana & roland precious laogong ferr the console...
i'm feelin better le..
:)
then chior's turn..
played the singapore song..
was damn high lorx..
hahahas..
singing & dancin wif them...
hhahahhas...

siianz sia..
all UG all goin to be at the second floor on friday 8 august:(
hahahhas...
but nvm...
muz enjoy...
every yr once oni..
hee^^

UGs...
JIAYOU!!!!
ferr ur ndp marchin...
hee^^
gambateh

No comments:

Post a Comment