Saturday, March 29, 2008

FLAG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahs...
so tired man!!!!
chris help me bought a sausage muffin w/o egg meal hahahs...
cox of tat burger ii no nid to starve to death lorx..
hee^^
thx chris...
hahahs...
my grp was stationin at redhill & then my members was fredly,yen yi,yan lin,vivian,micra,debra & from npcc chris....
hahahas....
then was donating & slackin at the same time till 3pm went to take mrt & has exchange bag to carry wif chris...
hee^^
his bag damn comfortable la..
hahhas...
then went to orchard..
on the way to orchard,he sms me & ask me where am ii?
then ask me wan go out..
then ii say go la...
after tat he ask me go his aunt hse..
hahhas..
so got bed wat & damn hot cox was runnin abt...
so lie down & guess wat ii fallen aslp lorx..
then he oso went to slp lorx...
hahas...
after tat went home at abt 6.45pm
then wah wait for the bus damn long lorx..
wait till 6.53 worx....
haiz...
fell aslp in bus again lorx..
hahahs..
after bloggin now..
ii will went bathe & GO & SLP HEE^^
realli la..
too tired le....
plus tmrl have to wake up @ 7 sumthing in the morning to go pray my grandma lorx...
heee^^^
so no choice have to slp early:)
kk everybody nitez....

No comments:

Post a Comment