Monday, March 31, 2008

fucker cb bus driver

todae was monday so as usual went to mac find teng,steph they all for breakfast...
sry guys tat ii was late:p
then went to take bus to sch at BM interchange....
then bus 132 came...
it was a indian bus driver...
then teng,steph & yu ting board the bus & went up to the second deck...
then hui zhen,phyllis & xiao ting stand at the door there not comin up yet...
while ii was tappin my card,the stupid bus driver shouted"you want to come up or not"
ohh my god man...
such a impolite bus driver...
while he was shoutin at hui zhen they all,i've tapped my card...
then ii scolded him CB its truth wat..
where got bus driver so impolite so no courtesy wan...
haiz..
then we are goin to drop soon so we go downstair..
then he stare at me so ii stare back lorx...
then teng press the bell once ii wan cr8 trouble wat who call he destroy my good mood so ii press 2 more times lorx...
hahahas...
he deserve it wat...
then when we reach the stop,he dun open the door & guess wat??
he picked on me,sayin ii nv tap my card...
he wan me to be pai seh nvm ii let him pai seh..
ii tap let him c...
then after he saw,he has nth to say then he turn around & open the door to let us drop....
damn fucker lorx...
intend to complain him till he was being fired...
but c him small la..
ii let him go...
hahas...
after we drop ii scold him fuck you la..
then ii 4get wat he scold us lorx..
tat fucker dare scold us sia..
then he scold us in tamil again & drove off....
lol..
cb sia him....
everyone tat saw my blog pls take note bus 132
bus number 9548D...
a indian bus driver becareful...
he is impolite & his veri hot temper just beware of him....
hhahass...
then reach sch at abt 8.20 go find porcupine to pass him my tie to ask him help me tie:)
hee^^
thx Spikey Porcupine
hahahs...
after tat when math lesson ms thng ask me to stay back cox ii everytime ii anyhow run...
after tat teng wan stay oso but ii was the one who let her cant stay cox ii ant concentrate & will anyhow run wif 2 or more ppl
which mean ii have to be alone...
then sry teng dun angry le...realli sry
after tat afternoon stay back from 1.45 to 3.15 hahhas...
todae 4get bring water bottle than lazy go water cooler...
thx to My Spikey Porcupine lorxx....
he bought a bottle of coke to me hee^^

hee^^
hahhas...
thx thx alot la..
hahas..
& he havin oral todae so...
good luck....to euu^^
then reach home abt 3.45...
then realise my comp abit sot...
then siianz....
but lucky the comp ppl willin help me check ferr free...
thx eddison:)
then till at nitez my comp was abit better:)
tat was a good sign hee^^
so lucky la..
hahas...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment